the portfolio of
┬─┐┌─┐┬ ┬┬ ┬┬
├┬┘├─┤├─┤│ ││ ──────
┴└─┴ ┴┴ ┴└─┘┴─┘
│││ │ │ ───────────
│ ├┤ │ ├─┤ ───────
┴ └─┘└─┘┴ ┴
Hi! I’m Rahul. I go by
@rahuldottech on the interwebs. I’m a high school student who’s into programming, infosec, robotics and music.
I particularly enjoy hacking around and finding weird solutions to tricky problems. My primary blog/website is rahul.tech.
All public and original computer code in my Github repositories and gists are licensed under the
MIT License, unless otherwise specified.
All other content is under
CC BY-SA 4.0.
Email me at
Alternatively, tweet to me at @rahuldottech.
- psst: Set up a simple file-sharing system on your server.
- secSesh: Super-simple library for secure PHP session management.
- varDx: Library for flat-file data storage in PHP.
- UPDATRR: Remotely deploy commands to multiple Windows computers from a centralized server. Originally developed to be used with a renderfarm.
- wtg-create: A script to easily create Windows To Go bootable drives from ISO/WIM images.
- killr: Remote killswitch for Windows PCs and servers.
- ncRemRun: Listen for commands over the network and execute them.
- netcat-http-server: Super simple webserver in batch using netcat. I made this for fun, but I don’t think I’ll be updating it anymore. For what its worth, it works pretty well to serve simple pages.
- ncRshell: Basically a super-broke-living-on-the-street-poor-(wo)man’s telnet server. Allows remote shell access on Windows. Admin privileges not required. Also originally developed to be used with a renderfarm. I made a client too.
- colloquium: Chat room made with PHP, JS and JQuery. I am not currently working on this. I have an advanced chat-room system based on this lying around somewhere. I’ll get around to formatting and uploading it eventually.
- rickroll-WiFi-for-Windows: Rickroll people searching for WiFi networks. Completed.
cmd.exe ↔ HTTP experiments using netcat. Remote command execution over the web. Completed.
- percent-decoder: Challenged myself to make this one day. Allows you to decode percent-encoded data from
- pine-ctrl: Started working on this for a competition back when I was just getting started with IoT and PHP. It’s an API of sorts for IoT devices for centralized data storage and logging. Never finished writing it. May re-visit it in the future.
- EmergencyAlert: Alerts anyone in the vicinity of the PC by flashing a red screen and playing a loud alarm if a critical event takes place. For use in datacentres. Completed.
- powershell-download: Super simple one-liner PS command to download files with HTTPS support. To be used with batch files. Completed.
- buttonWait: Pause Arduino code execution till a button is pressed. Schematic and details. Completed.
- invShell: Run batch files, commands and executables invisibly. Completed.
I write articles on my blog. Stuff that I’ve written other than what’s on my blog can be found here.
- C/C++, Legacy C++ (pre-98)
- HTML(5), JS, CSS
- PHP, SQL, Python
- SmallBASIC, Batch, Bash, tcsh, vbs, awk
- XML, YAML, JSON
- HAML, markdown, asciidoc, textile, restructured text
Graphic and Web Design
- Backend (web and otherwise)
- Robotics and IoT (Mindstorms, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc.)
- h4cker.pw: A prank/troll/joke site. (Hint: plays audio on-click)
- rahul.webcam: An HTML5 webcam experiment adapted from a codepen.io pen.
- My SoundCloud: I make music sometimes.