the portfolio of
┬─┐┌─┐┬ ┬┬ ┬┬
├┬┘├─┤├─┤│ ││ ──────
┴└─┴ ┴┴ ┴└─┘┴─┘
│││ │ │ ───────────
│ ├┤ │ ├─┤ ───────
┴ └─┘└─┘┴ ┴
Hi! I’m Rahul. I go by
@rahuldottech on the interwebs. I’m a high school student who’s into programming, hacking, robotics and music.
All public and original computer code in my Github repositories and gists are licensed under the
MIT License, unless otherwise specified.
All other content is under
CC BY-SA 4.0.
Email me at
Alternatively, tweet to me at @rahuldottech (checked not-very-frequently).
- psst: Set up a simple file-sharing system on your server.
- secSesh: Super-simple library for secure PHP session management.
- varDx: Library for flat-file data storage in PHP.
- UPDATRR: Remotely deploy commands to multiple Windows computers from a centralized server. Originally developed to be used with a renderfarm.
- ncRshell: Basically a super-broke-living-on-the-street-poor-(wo)man’s telnet server. Allows remote command execution on Windows. Admin privileges not required. Also originally developed to be used with a renderfarm. I made a client too.
- netcat-http-server: Super simple webserver in batch using netcat. I made this for fun, but I don’t think I’ll be updating it anymore. For what its worth, it works pretty well to serve simple pages.
- colloquium: Chat room made with PHP, JS and JQuery. I am not currently working on this. I have an advanced chat-room system based on this lying around somewhere. I’ll get around to formatting and uploading it eventually.
- rickroll-WiFi-for-Windows: Rickroll people searching for WiFi networks. Completed.
cmd.exe ↔ HTTP experiments using netcat. Remote command execution over the web. Completed.
- percent-decoder: Challenged myself to make this one day. Allows you to decode percent-encoded data from
- pine-ctrl: Started working on this for a competition back when I was just getting started with IoT and PHP. It’s an API of sorts for IoT devices for centralized data storage and logging. Never finished it. May re-visit it in the future.
- powershell-download: Super simple one-liner PS command to download files with HTTPS support. To be used with batch files. Completed.
Programing/development languages I know (and work with):
Graphic and Web Design
- Backend (web and otherwise)
- IoT (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc.)
- h4cker.pw: A prank/troll/joke site. (Hint: plays audio on-click)
- rahul.webcam: An HTML5 webcam experiment adapted from a codepen.io pen.
- My SoundCloud: I make music sometimes.